- On receipt of your purchased product you must check for damages or shortages. If there is damage or a shortage we request that you advise us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days. When emailing us please also attach a copy of evidence of your purchase and photographic evidence of any damage. Subject to the circumstances involved, we may forward a replacement product or refund the purchase price including any original shipping cost.
- Installed products cannot be returned.
- Products purchased as Sales Items cannot be returned for a refund, exchange or credit note.
- If a product fails to meet consumer guarantees or is not fit for purpose you must notify us by email within 14 days of receipt of the product. In any instance in which it is contended that the product is electrically faulty, you will need to provide the installing electrician’s electrical certificate before we will consider accepting return of the product.
- Please be aware that if installation is performed by other than a licensed electrician such action voids the warranty on the product.
- If we agree to accept return of the product, the purchase price including any shipping cost will be refunded in full and we will meet the reasonable cost to you of returning the item. Please choose carefully and ensure specifications meet your needs as we do not offer a refund if you have changed your mind about your purchase. However, at our discretion, we may offer an in-store credit up to the value of the product, excluding shipping costs, any third party credit charge and any restocking cost, provided you communicate with us within 7 days to negotiate return of the product.
- If we agree to return of a product it must be returned in its original condition within the 14 days of our decision to accept return.